Friday 13 August 2010

Another Error by me, sorry guys!

Okay, once Again, I've forgotton my password and e-blogger won't let me click on "Forgot your password," so I've decided to create Of Books and Wargames 3!. Yes, it's back, for the third time, and hopefully the last time.

Now, In Other news, which is good, i've decided against closing down my blog, for mainly one reason.


A few days ago, I sent an email to Black Library asking if I could be a book reviewer for their company. (I.E; they send me books and I write reviews for them), and about an hour ago I got a response saying that my request was accepted.

So yeah, I'm now an official Black Library book reviewer. (Unless they suddenly change their mind, which I'm hoping they won't.).

So, this is Bane of Kings, signing out, on a good news!

1 comment:

  1. ah, you've joined the ranks of their reviewers huh? You and i will be working a common front. welcome to the team. :)

    CP

    ReplyDelete